Saturday, August 27, 2011

Enchanted

I believe it was in winter... I was sitting out there, outside my house... wearing my white shorts and gray jumper which was my thigh-length, but I didn't feel cold at all.
I saw a new email, that was from you saying 'Hi'.
By only saying Hi, you could make my smile appear again and again. Then at the time I was wondering if I could meet you one day, I didn't know how wonder struck it would be.

Talking to you just made all the loneliness go away, broke through the walls of insincerity and I didn't even force my self to laugh anymore. They have all vanished...


Then that one day when I met you somewhere beautiful at 07:00 PM. I saw how gorgeous you were. You were beautiful to me. You made my eyes go no where. You made my heart beat off my chest. Intentionally you banished all the old feelings... I was enchanted. Enchanted to meet you...


That was the very first time I felt this way.... You are the first. You are still here, on my mind... I would spend forever wondering if you knew I was wonder struck, blushing all the way home. You didn't even know what I was thinking of. This thought came across my mind straight away 'Does he have a girlfriend?'

All I could say is I was enchanted to meet you.
That night was sparkling, I won't let it go... and I hope that you don't let it go.

I wish you were out there, at my door... I would open up the door, give the best smile I've ever given. then you would say 'I was enchanted to meet you'

In my heart, I really do hope... In my mind, it keeps reminding me... it's stuck in my head.
'Please don't be in love with someone else... please don't have somebody waiting on you.'

It's not the last chapter or even the end of the chapters. It's just the beginning. An enchanted beginning. I wish there would be no end.





Based on Taylor Swift's song-Enchanted, with some elaborations

No comments:

Post a Comment