Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'm back! After awhile.

It's surprising how I've changed my blog template to an entirely different style. Well, not exactly. You can still sense the feel of vintage here. I surely can't be separated from 'vintagey' things...
But anyway, I really want to update my posts on blog, since I've become such an ignorant, lazy blogger. This blog had a hopeless air of neglect, but I won't do the same mistakes! haha

I'm so glad that I've altered my blog template, it gave out that brand new sensation and I'm so excited to rerun my-used-to-be-loving-blog. It still is! Planning on posting once a week on weekend since I've had so much on my mind and so many things are coming up, so many events are about to happen!

I hope I can make it happen :)

Glad to be back,

No comments:

Post a Comment